Tuesday, March 20, 2018
9:00 am - 4:45 pm
Wednesday, March 21, 2018
9:00 am - 4:00 pm
*Students must be on time and present for both days of class to receive credit.
Includes all texts, materials, and lunch on both days.
- Cancellations for the GIT Program can be made up to five (5) business days before the class begins. No refunds after that date.
- Transfers can be made five (5) days prior to the class start date and must be made in writing. Students may transfer to the next scheduled GIT at no charge. Students will only be eligible for one free transfer. The ability to transfer has a one-year expiration date. After the one-year expiration date, the student will need to re-register and pay the full price for the course.
- You must register and receive an official email confirmation of your payment in order to be officially registered.
- The GIT course is available to the first 28 paid registrants. Once the class is full, a wait list will be started. To be added to the wait list, contact firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, email address, and phone number.
6065 Barfield Drive NE
Atlanta, GA 30328
DRIVING DIRECTIONS: http://garealtor.com/AboutGAR/DrivingDirections
The Georgia Instructor Training (GIT) is a program designed specifically for Georgia Prelicense Instructors. The two-day training is offered by the Georgia Real Estate Commission (GREC) to comply with Rule 520-3-.04(1).
Prelicense Instructors are required to attend the GIT prior to being approved by GREC as a prelicense instructor.
The GIT is approved for 12 hours of real estate CE credit and 7 hours of appraisal CE credit.
- Those participating in the class will:
- Investigate various learning styles
- Develop objectives to enhance learning
- Identify factors influencing adult learners
- Develop strategies for handling challenging students
- Discuss methods appropriate for teaching difficult subjects
- Create activities conducive to an effective classroom environment
All students will be required to conduct a 7- to 10-minute prelicense presentation on a real-estate related topic on the second day of the course.
Class size is limited to 28 students. Tuition includes all texts, materials, and lunch.
For more information about instructor licensure in Georgia, go to www.grec.state.ga.us or contact GREC. Click here for GREC contact information: http://www.grec.state.ga.us/about/contactus.html.